Friday, September 9, 2011

Introduction


Through out my school years Movies have played a large part of my educational experience. Yes movies are not true adaptations are not true to history but they can and do provide a way into what might have happened during medieval times, roman times, and revolutionary times. I am here to prove that the movies are not just a waste of time in the classroom but actually a teachers closest friend to help students get a better idea of their subject matter. I will also go in depth into different subjects where you think a movie would not traditionally fit. Stay tuned and find out how wonderful movies truly are in an Educational Setting! Movies got me through school and really have made me want to learn more about the movie, about the people involved, or the troubles they had faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment